7 Days Everest Base Camp Trek (Itinerary, Map, Review & Price)
- Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.( 2804 M), 6.5 KM Approx.
- Day 02: Trek to Namche ((3445m), 8 KM Approx.
- Day 03: Trek to Tengboche (3,870 m), 5-6 hours trek, 9.5 KM Approx.
- Day 04: Trek to Dingboche (4,350 m) 5-6 hours trek,11 KM Approx.
- Day 05: Trek to Lobuche (4,940 m) 5-6 hours trek
- Day 06: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m), and back to Gorak Shep (7-8 hours trek), Gorekshep Overnight.
- Day 07: Trek to Kalapatthar ( 5555 M) height and and trek back to Gorekshep, Catch our Helicopter and back to Lukla then Kathmandu.
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla- domestic airport tax and Helicopter flight from Goreshep to Kathmandu).
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What’s not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
- Day 01Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.( 2804 M), 6.5 KM Approx.We take early flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m.). Upon arrival at Lukla, we would be refreshed in one of the hotels and then start our trek to Phakding (2640 m.). We trek following a gentle climb up the mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi. Nupla (5885m) can be seen in a stone throwing distance on the opposite bank. In the late afternoon, we reach Phakding. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 02 Trek to Namche ((3445m), 8 KM Approx.Having breakfast at Phakding, we commence our trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.).The trail goes along the right bank of Dudh Koshi. Thamserku is standing majestically skyward on the opposite bank. We then reach Bengar. The trail now climbs from the riverbed on the left bank into the mountain, through a forest to Chumoa. We continue along the trail with many ups and downs; cross a stream, and pass by the tiny village Monjo. We then come to Sagarmatha National Park Service where a park entrance fee is to be deposited. We follow a short walk along the riverbed of this V-shaped valley where the river forks Dudh Koshit to the right Bhote Koshi to the left. Now we begin steep ascent to Namche Bazar. On the way, we would have excellent views of Everest (8848m) and Lhotse (8516m.).Surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges, Namche Bazar (3440m) is a central hub of the area for food, trekking gears and other necessary goods. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 03Trek to Tengboche (3,870 m), 5-6 hours trek, 9.5 KM Approx.Taking breakfast at Namche Bazaar, we would be heading towards Tyangboche (3867 m.). The trail goes ahead leaving a steep cliff that drops down to the Dudh Kosi. In this section too, we would have a panoramic view of the Himalayas such as Ama Dablam (6812m), Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse (7855m) and Tawoche (6501m). We would visit Trashinga, Phunki Tenga and reach Tyangboche. Tyangboche offers a good view of sun rise and sun set at Everest and Ama Dablam. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 04Trek to Dingboche (4,350 m) 5-6 hours trek,11 KM Approx.We trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4260 m.). Leaving Tyangboche at the backdrop, we descend through a rhododendron forest and enter Deboche. Crossing a suspension bridge at Imja Khola, we head towards Minlinggo and inter Imjatse Valley beneath the mighty peaks of Ama Dablam, Nuptse and Lhotse. We finally come to Dingboche. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 05Trek to Lobuche (4,940 m) 5-6 hours trekIt is our turn to head towards Lobuche from Dingboche which is situated at a distance of five and half hours normal walk. The onward trail is gentle up to Pheriche village. Along the trail, we would be privileged to have panoramic views of the Mt.Tawache, Ama Dablam, Pokalde (5741m), Kongma-tse (5820m) and the great wall of Nuptse. We would have lunch at Dugla (4595m) and trek to Lobuche. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 06Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m), and back to Gorak Shep (7-8 hours trek), Gorekshep Overnight.Having breakfast at Lobuche, we trek to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep (5140m.). It is the most rewarding section of the trek. Our trail winds up through rocky path and Khumbu glacier. The view of Nuptse, Lho-La and Khumbutse appear at a stone throwing distance. Visit Everest Base Camp and come back to Gorakshep. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 07Trek to Kalapatthar ( 5555 M) height and and trek back to Gorekshep, Catch our Helicopter and back to Lukla then Kathmandu.We trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar (5545m.) and trek to Pheriche (4243m.). Early morning, we get ready to climb Kala Patthar (5545m.) and enjoy the view of sunrise. We would see Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbetse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku and many more from Kala Patthar. Himalayan Rescue Association Aid Post is available at Pheriche. Foreign volunteer doctors are there to provide medical treatment.
After the successful ascent of the Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar , we’ll fly back to Kathmandu today. we’ll board the aircraft . The journey lasts anywhere from 1 to 2 hours during which you’ll get to watch the intriguing mountains, lush green meadows, and majestic waterfalls. After landing at the airport, our staff will drive you back to the hotel.
We have set date for the 7 Days Everest Base Camp Trek So, select your date and book the trek. if your preferred date is not listed or if you are more than 15 people then contact us for the group price and for the further process to book the trek.