Nepal Mt Everest View Yoga Trek
- Trip Duration 10 Days
- Destination Nepal
Everest View Yoga Trek
Nepal is a unique country having plethora of unlimited wonders amalgamated together ranging from cultural to natural. Everest region trekking in Nepal has been the most popular trekking trails used by people across the globe. The chance to see the mighty Mt. Everest from near including panoramic vistas of more than 25 mountains is really a feat to achieve. Welcome Nepal Treks & Tours felt to provide value addition and new creative package of traveling the Everest region. Henceforth, Everest View Yoga Trek package is created. Perform sacred and alluring Yoga as well as meditation at the heart of Sherpa Homeland the Tengboche Monastery.
At an altitude of 3860 m gazing at Everest Himalayan range with world’s most beautiful mountain Mt. Amadablam on backdrop is definitely a record breaking task to do once in a lifetime. Everest View Yoga Trek is considered as the most unique package and we are the pioneer at this concept. Yoga trekking in Nepal is new concept and it is very best for those seeking to do meditation in to the wild. The journey is similar to what we organize for Everest region trekking. Until trekkers reach Tengboche they have to take flight to Lukla. Once landed at Lukla walking starts and first session meditation takes place in Phakding at the banks of Dudhkoshi River within alpine forests. The next day’s trip is towards Namche Bazaar which is the marketplace of Khumbu region. In morning after yoga and meditation Everest View Hotel is hiked. Mountains like Nuptse, Lhotse, Everest, Amadablam, Kangtega, Tabuche etc. looms large and provides spectacular sight to behold. After acclimatization rest journey heads through green lush rhododendron forests towards Tengboche Monastery. Once you are at this place then our experienced and trained instructors will take charge after trekking guide. Embrace yourselves for best yoga sessions at Tengboche Monastery. The place has grassy meadows, forests, panoramic mountain vistas and tranquil spots.
Book the Everest View Yoga Trek with us and hideaway from all the chaos of city life. Perform exhilarating Yoga and Meditation at 3860 m and create astonishing record of your life.
Expand AllCollapse All
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). Upon arrival at the airport, you would be received by our representative and then transfer to hotel.
We take early flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m.). We have breakfast at one of the restaurant and start our trek to Phakding (2640 m.). We trek following a gentle climb up the mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi. Nupla (5885m) can be seen in a stone throwing distance on the opposite bank. In the late afternoon, we reach Phakding.
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, from Phakding the route gets a head start by crossing suspension bridges on the Dudh Koshi River towards Namche Bazaar. On the way, you will pass by the Sagarmatha National Park where you could see varieties of floras and faunas. Soon, you will have to make a descent towards Jorsalle village crossing Bhote- Koshi River through a suspension bridge. You will reach Namche Bazaar, the main trading town also known as the gateway to Mt. Everest in the Khumbu Region before sunset. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
Getting acclimatized is very important while embarking on the high altitude trek. For this purpose, the day is reserved for the acclimatization process where you will spend a full day to get used to the altitude and the environment of higher altitude places. There will be Morning Yoga session, and after lunch, you will be taken for a short hike towards Everest view hotel. From the hotel premises you can see the panoramic view of the Everest region. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, the day will starts with a hike towards Tengboche traversing different forests. The route offers magnificent views of mountains like Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Kwangde peak. After reaching Tengboche, you will visit Tengboche Monastery which is renowned as one of the famous monasteries in the region. The monastery is situated in a beautiful location from where you could witness amazing sceneries. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, the day will starts with a descent towards Monjo where routes are all scenic, and offer panoramic views of Himalayan ranges. You will reach Monjo before evening. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, this is the final day of the trek as you prepare yourself to hike to Lukla following the lower altitude trail in the Everest region. Traversing various Sherpa settlements, and hiking past some dense forest area covered by beautiful rhododendron and pine trees, you will slowly proceed towards Lukla. On the way, you will also see few monasteries that resemble unique Buddhist culture and tradition. You will reach Lukla before sunset. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge.
we board our early flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. We go for shopping in the afternoon. Farewell dinner would be served in the evening
Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu- Hotel Thamel (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- Meditation Blanket (can be purchased or returned after the trek)
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the Trekking
- Friendly, helpful porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected