7 Days Ghorepani Poonhill Yoga Trek
- Trip Duration 7 Days
- Trip Grade Easy
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Lodge Trek(Tea House)
- Transport Tourist Bus
7 Days Ghorepani Poonhill Yoga Trek itinerary, Map and Cost
People across the globe travel various regions of the world in search of the best trekking trail but yet none of the routes has ever been this enchanting and enthralling as the 7 Days Ghorepani Poon Hill Yoga Trek. The perfect blend of the wildered flora and fauna spiced up with the soulfulness of the mind refreshing yoga sessions in the lap of Mother Nature makes the Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek the best suiting trekking trail for all sorts of people from religious devotees to nature lovers and from thrill seekers to yoga enthusiasts.
Trailing via the lap of the majestic Mount Annapurna, 7 Days Ghorepani Poon Hill Yoga Trek rolls off the enthralling adventurous mind refreshing journey from the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu either via the scenic joyous flight to the airstrip of the city of lakes, Pokhara or via the groovy bus drive through the sweet bends of Naubise. You won’t have to worry about the jet lag that might affect you in the trek as you will be previously prepared for the tiring trek with the relaxing and mind refreshing yoga session in Kathmandu. You will again be boosted with a strong dose of another yoga session at Pokhara preparing you for the forth coming as you are dropped off at NayaPool by a bus. The trekking trail then makes its way via the cascading waterfalls, dense green forests full of diversified flora and fauna, all spiced up by the enthralling panorama of the majestic mountain vistas. The alluring trail takes you to the warm village of Ghorepani where you will be enthralled by the broad hearted hospitality of the local people. The chilling breeze from the mountains will get you Goosebumps just thinking about the temperature up at the top of these majesties. Next day, the early morning hike to the view point of Poon Hill is the climaxing point of this trek. Poon Hill offers you with the 360 degree panorama of the majestic mountain vistas such as; Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchree and various other tall standing snowcapped mountain peaks. This sight relaxes your mind to the fullest and lets you view the beauty of this small country, Nepal in a whole new way. Then onward the 7 Days Ghorepani Poon Hill Yoga Trek reroutes towards Pokhara via Jhinu where you can take a dip into Mother Nature’s hot water bath tub, i.e. the hot springs of Jhinu, which will let your tired muscles take a breathe. Later on the trip will conclude as you get to Kathmandu and will be greeted with another relaxing yoga session to wash off all the tiredness from the trek.
Join the 7 Days Ghorepani Poon Hill Yoga Trek to witness the perfect blend of yoga and the enchanting beauty of Mother Nature both served in a single plate for you to enjoy. The highly trained team of Welcome Nepal Treks will accompany you through this trek to make this trek more adventurous and worth next visit.
Early morning yoga class
We take breakfast after yoga class and we check out the hotel to go to Pokhara. A 7 hours drive by tourist bus takes us to the amazingly beautiful city of Pokhara 200 km west of Kathmandu. The drive is very scenic which goes through the winding and stretching road alongside the famous rafting river of Trishuli and later on Marsyangdi. The passing through some beautiful small Nepali towns will give you some glimpses of countryside of Nepal. Evening meditation
Approximate Distance - 200 km
Approximate Travel Duration – 7 Hrs
Overnight at Pokhara Eco Resort or Hotel third pole
Early morning yoga class
We take breakfast after yoga class and get ready to drive from Pokhara to Nayapul which is about 1.5 hours drive and eventually trek to Tikhedhunga on a nice dirt road alongside beautiful river stream. The beginning of the trek gives you glimpses of the Himalayan peaks but rest of the day we will enjoy the beauty of green mountain surroundings and local villages.
We will spend the night at an comfortable Guest House (called the tea house) at 1527 meters.
Approximate Distance - 14 km
Approximate Trekking Duration - 5 Hrs
After a mouth watering mountain breakfast at the tea house we start the trek of the day. Probably, the most difficult day of the trek given that the trail goes only higher in elevation. The first part of the trek is a steep upward walk for about 2 Hrs and then a gradual upward walk. The walk on the stone paved steps is a daring adventure early in the morning. The whole trail leads you through villages and forest to Ghorepani where your efforts will be rewarded with magnificent close up views of the Himalaya (given the weather is clear). We will stay the night at a Guest House at 2810 meters.
Approximate Distance - 18 km
Approximate Trekking Duration - 7 Hrs
Early morning hike to Poon hill, the highlight of the trip, about 1.5 Hrs, to see the spectacular sunrise and the views of 10 different peaks.
We will trek back to Ghorepani for the breakfast. After enjoying the second mountain breakfast, we will trek to Tadapani, another great place to take in close up views of the Himalaya. It is a pleasant walk through a lush green forest.
Eventually we will stay the night at a guest house at 2700 meters.
Approximate Distance - 14 km
Approximate Trekking Duration - 6 Hrs
We are craving for yet another 6 hours walk today. Today’s walk takes us through beautiful mountain civilization and some forested areas. We will also admire the meditative sound of the flowing river that we come across the trail. When we reach today’s destination, Jhinu, we take a short relaxing break and then get ready to go to take a refreshing natural hot spring bath. Overnight at a mountain lodge
Approximate Distance - 10 km
Approximate Duration – 6 Hrs
The last day of our trek in the mountain is also no less interesting than other days. After 4 hours of a beautiful scenic walk, we take a Jeep ride to Nayapul and another ride to Pokhara. Free time. Stay in Pokhara.
Evening Meditation class. Overnight at the hotel. Hotel Third Pole or similar.
Early morning yoga class
We are driving back to Kathmandu today after our breakfast. It takes us about 7 hours to reach Kathmandu. We can fly back with an extra cost. Later in the evening, we go for farewell Nepali dinner with cultural show in Kathmandu and can have discussion about the trip experience. Evening Meditation class. Overnight at Kathmandu City Hotel or Thamel Eco Resort
Stay in hotel.
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu - Thamel Eco Resort according the program with free breakfast.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation Kathmandu – Pokhara -Kathmandu by tourist bus - then private car from Pokhara to trek starting point and trek ending point to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- Meditation Blanket (can be purchased or returned after the trek)
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the Trekking
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Pokhara (First night of the trekking and last night of the trekking).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Duffel Bag, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, it’s not mandatory but expected