6 Days Nepal chisapani nagarkot yoga trekking package
- Trip Duration 6 Days
- Destination Nepal
6 Days Nepal yoga trekking package
(Place cover: Kathmandu , chisapani Nagarkot & Dhulikhel)
Those who are really interested in learning and experiencing yoga then one of the best way is to plan to go for a retreat and experience the interest in learning yoga at Nepal. Plan now your 6 days Nepal Yoga Trekking Package. You can have a dual experience, one in the mountain trekking adventure besides learning yoga.
Once you arrive at Kathmandu, you will be taken to the hotel selected by you and there you will be provided with breakfast. All the 6 days you will be busy with the schedule provided by them.
Nepal is where you can visit to different places and find the wonderful treasures of Buddha. Amongst the mountains, you are sure to get mesmerized and met different culture, while find millenary wisdom in a very quiet place and enjoy the peace. You can enlighten your heart with full of adventure and maintain good health.
Trekking and yoga both the programs are most attractive tradition in Nepal allows you for a richer appreciation for mental and physical landscape with the help of meditation. Yoga, trekking and massage are one of the best combinations to keep mental and physical fitness.
- Enjoy daily yoga classes
- Go for trekking
- Enjoy the breathtaking sunrise views in Nepal
After landing at the Kathmandu International airport, the tour agent provided all the facilities to reach the hotel.
Kathmandu is home of Pashupatinath temple, the Darbar Square as well as Shyambhunath temple. Old and famous temples are the most seeing sceneries in Khathmandu.
The next stop was Chisapani from Sundarijal and the overnight stay in the teahouse was the remarkable summery.
The journey of around 4 hours was the next stop from Chisapani to Nagarkot.
From Nagarkot, the Dhulikhel is the best and short time consuming trek. After returning, the overnight stay at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Not it’s time to leave Kathmandu.
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu - Thamel Eco Resort according the program with free breakfast.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by private car from trek starting point and trek ending point
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- Meditation Blanket (can be purchased or returned after the trek)
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the Trekking
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Welcome Nepal Treks's sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, it’s not mandatory but expected