12 Days Manaslu short Treks in Nepal
12 Days Short Manaslu Trek is uniquely knitted trekking package of Nepal. Usually the Manaslu trek is long detour but our travel planners finalized the trip after the recent visit of the area. The road network and the available teahouses research propelled us to create this momentous short trekking package. Utilize your short vacation period and relish the swashbuckling mountains and serene natural wonders of Nepal amalgamated with the grandeurs of multicultural rural villages of Nepal. Welcome Nepal Treks always focuses on providing the best value of all the investments made by clients on their vacation.
Welcome Nepal Treks knitted the updated Manaslu trekking package for the trekkers to enjoy the trip of majestic Mt. Manaslu surrounding in less than a fortnight time. The trip starts with the bus drive to Machhakhola. Because of the hilly postal road the trekking days have shortened. Trekkers will follow the route of Samagaon before scaling the Larke La Pass. After acclimatization and few camps on various villages trekkers walk through the great and challenging Larke La Pass. The view of mountains as far as Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range entices everybody from the top. Trekkers will eventually get joined with the Annapurna Circuit Trekking trail on the other side of the pass. Our travel planners have formulated the short trekking route with the provision of elongating it to Annapurna Circuit. If you want to stop the walking then it can be done from Dharapani. Local Jeep will take you to Besisahar from where the private jeep or tourist bus will bring you back to Kathmandu. 12 Days Short Manaslu Trek can be shortened again if you contact with the travel planners. We will revise the itinerary as per your requirements and as per the logistics possible to arrange.
Book the 12 Days Short Manaslu Trek with the team of Welcome Nepal Treks. Relish the restricted region trekking in Nepal in the most joyous possible way.
• All the ground transportation by private tourist vehicles.
• Full board meal 3 times a day during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• Teahouse accommodation During the trek
• Comfortable private vehicle as per itinerary
• Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
• Travel & Rescue arrangement.
• Special Permit for manaslu region
• Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
• Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
• First aid medical kit.
• Duffle bag, if necessary.
• Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
• All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
• International Flight, Airport tax and Nepal Visa fee
• Major meals in Cities (Kathmandu)
• All personal expenses such as bar bills, water, tea / coffee, snacks, shower, battery re-charge laundry charge etc.
• Personal clothing and gears, sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
• Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
• Cost raised by flight cancelation, emergency rescue charges, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness, re-routing etc which are not under our control