Mustang Helicopter Tour
Known to its inhabitants as Lo, Mustang was only opened to trekkers in March 1992. The Tibetan influenced area north of Kagbeni is known as Upper Mustang. It is this area which you will explore, discovering the wonders of the architecture, language, culture and traditions which are almost purely Tibetan in this hidden kingdom. Lo Manthang, the capital of Mustang is located at an altitude of 3730m. The king's palace at the center of the city square is occupied by the King of Mustang, Jigme Dadul Palbar Bista and his Queen. Although his duties are largely ceremonial, the King is highly respected by the people.
Ground time : 1 hr at Lo-Manthang
- Day 01: Arival kathmandu pick up to hotel over night at Kathmandu hotel; Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Early in the Morning
- Day 03: kathmandu valley sightseeing –Monkey temple, Patan durbarsquire, Pashupatinath (Hindu temple) and Boudhnath stupah . Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Back to your country.
- Pick up to airport to hotel to airport.
- 3 night 5 star hotel in Kathmandu,
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing according the program
- Kathmandu city tour with city guide
- City sightseeing entry fees in Kathmandu
- National Park permits
- Heli-tour to Mustang LO-MANTHANG
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What’s not Included
- Lunch & dinner
- Personal equipments and clothing
- You’re insurance
- Tips For guide (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Day 01Arival kathmandu pick up to hotel over night at Kathmandu hotel; Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02Early in the Morning Helicopter departs from Tribhuvan International Airport and lands at Mustang LO-MANTHANG where you can rest for an hour offers you beautiful views of snowy peaks and many more Himalayan. Then back to same Helicopter to Kathmandu airport. Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 03kathmandu valley sightseeing –Monkey temple, Patan durbarsquire, Pashupatinath (Hindu temple) and Boudhnath stupah . Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 04Back to your country.
Note: Upper Mustang Restricted Area Helicopter Landing Permit and cost USD 265, this is chargeable to the client. Trekking permit required for obtaining Restricted Area Helicopter landing permit.
NOTE: Booking should be made 15 days before the flight date and flight confirmation should be received one week before the flight date. Extra Cost such as Airport Tax, National Park Fee & breakfast cost is not included in below rate.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the case of cancellation of booking, we need to inform one week before the flight date by the client. Cancellation made one week before the flight date are free of any cancellation charges. Cancellation made less than one week are subject to charge 30% of total fare of requested sector.