19 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with Tsum Valley
- Trip Duration 19 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Teahouse Trek
- Transport Public Vehicle
19 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with Tsum Valley Itinerary & Cost
19 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with Tsum Valley is a fun journey through the passes, trails, monasteries, and gompas around the world’s eighth-highest peak that gives you the opportunity to get connected with the wonderful blend of Nepali and Tibetan culture. The 19 days trek journey brings you closer to the magnificence of nature as you will be exploring the flora and fauna under the backdrop of the bamboozling snow-capped mountain peaks.
One of the popular moderately difficult treks in Nepal, the Manaslu Circuit Trek has everything you want in a trekking trip. If you want a different type of trekking experience and have a long vacation time, the Manaslu Circuit 19 Days trip is the best option. Exploring from the sub-tropical lowland forest to the high Himalayan foothills, you are in for geographical magic indeed.
- Lovely drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola
- Get to visit the ancient monasteries and culturally rich villages
- Explore the culturally rich villages that have blended Nepali and Tibetan culture
- Visit the exquisite Larkye La Pass
- Fall in love with the panoramic sight of Himalchuli, Ngadi Chuli, and Shringi
- Look in on the gorgeous Birendra Lake and Manaslu Base Camp
- Visit the indigeneous Tsumba villages
The exciting trekking journey around the Manaslu Circuit starts off with a scenic drive from the capital city to Soti Khola. The trek starts from Soti Khola from where you have to walk for around 6-7 hours every day. There will be 15 days of ascent and 4 days of descent with acclimatization in the 19 days Manaslu Trip. You will be exploring Chhekampar, Chhule, and Mugompa. The best part about the whole 19 days trip would be the time when you get to Larkye La Pass (the highest point of the trek) from where you will descend. The journey continues towards Bhimtang and to Bensisahar from where you get on the jeep for a return trip to Kathmandu that marks the end of the trip. The Tsum Valley Manaslu Circuit 19 Days Trek is the best trek for travelers who want different kind of trekking with the best natural and cultural richness.
- All the Ground Transportation by Private Vehicles/ Tourist Bus/ Public bus/ Jeep as per the Guest Require
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Treks
- Tea Houses accommodation during the treks
- Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Special Permit for manaslu region
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver