18 Days Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek
- Trip Duration 18 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Teahouse Trek
- Transport Public Vehicle
18 Days Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary & Map
The Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek is an 18 days trekking journey that goes around the heavenly landmark of the eighth-highest mountain peak along the rugged trails and long suspension bridges. You will be stopping by passes, villages, lakes, monasteries, and gompas making the trek an unforgettable experience. The journey to the hidden Tsum Valley is your encounter with the ancient Tibetan culture that is still prevalent in the descendants.
You will be trekking for 5-6 hours every day in the trek. Therefore, it demands great physicality. The Tsum Valley Manaslu Circuit Trek is a geographically spectacular and culturally enriching journey taking you along the terraced fields on the backdrop of the Himalayas. If you are a traveler who wants a different trekking experience while being able to explore the culture and nature, the 18 Days Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is your ideal choice of trek indeed.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola
- Visit one of the longest passes of Nepal- Larkya La Pass
- Explore the monasteries and gompas in the Manaslu Region
- Stop by the culturally rich settlements in Tsum Valley
- Look in on the magnificent Birendra Lake
- Be a guest in Samagaon
- Come upon two of the popular monasteries in Tsum Valley- Dephydonma and Rachen Monastery
The trek to the spectacular Tsum Valley begins with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola from where you will walk for 5-6 hours every day. You will be visiting Jagat, Lakpa, Chumling, and Nile. The adventurous trek gets stopped for acclimatization at the Nile where you will hike to Mu Gompa and get a sense of tranquility. Resuming the trek further, you will explore some amazing places like Chumling and Namrung followed by Samagaon which marks another day of acclimatization. The highlight of the Manaslu Circuit Trek is the exploration of Larkya La Pass (the highest altitude of the trek). After that, you will be trekking down to Bhimtang from there you will get on a jeep or tourist bus and return back to Kathmandu. Thus, the amazing Manaslu Circuit Tsum Valley Trek ends up making it one of your top life experiences.
- All the Ground Transportation by Private Vehicles/ Tourist Bus/ Public bus/ Jeep as per the Guest Require
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Treks
- Tea Houses accommodation during the treks
- Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Special Permit for manaslu region
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver