17 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Trip Duration 17 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Teahouse Trek
- Transport Tourist Bus
17 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary and Best Price
17 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek is a spectacular trekking voyage to the beautiful region around the world’s eighth highest peak- Manaslu where you will be exploring the very best of nature. Starting from the traditional villages, and monasteries to lakes, mountain pass, and rocks, you are all in for a cultural and natural retreat. The moderately difficult Manaslu Trek makes you want to come out of your comfort zone and spend days hiking in one of Nepal’s best trekking regions.
The exciting trekking journey leads you from Kathmandu to the best off-the-beaten trail in Nepal. Over the course of 17 days, you will be ascending for around 10 days with 3 days descending. You get to explore the subtropical forest of the lowlands to the highlands in the Himalayas all in a single trip. Want to get the best off-the-beaten trekking experience in the finest way possible, the Manaslu Circuit Trek for 17 days is the best trekking package for you.
- Explore the magnificent monasteries and gompas
- Stop by the Birendra Lake and Manaslu Base Camp
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola and back to Kathmandu from Bensisahar
- Traverse one of the most gorgeous passes of Nepal- Larkye La Pass
- Pass through Namrung and Samagaon
- Explore the unravished beauty of nature at its finest
The wonderful journey to the Manaslu Circuit commences with a picturesque drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola from where you will get on to hike for 6-7 hours every day. The trek continues towards Jagat, Deng, Namrung, and many other spectacular places. While at Samagaon, you will be there for an overnight stay. The next day would be the time when you would be spending your time exploring the Birendra Lake and Manaslu Base Camp. Crossing the Larke La Pass is the best thing to try in the Manaslu Circuit Trek. After ascending for 12 days, you will now descend to Bimtang and to Besisahar from where you would be on a long drive back to Kathmandu that marks the end of the exciting Mount Manaslu Trekking Trip.
Expand AllCollapse All
- Airport Transfer by Private Vehicle as itinerary
- Twin/ Double Sharing Basis 3* Standard Category Accommodations in Kathmandu
- Daily Breakfast in Kathmandu
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu
- Heritage and Monuments Entrance FeesAll the Ground Transportation by Private Vehicles/ Tourist Bus/ Public bus/ Jeep as per the Guest Require
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Treks
- Tea Houses accommodation during the treks
- Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Special Permit for manaslu region
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver