13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Trip Duration 13 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Lodge Trek(Tea House)
- Transport Public vehicle
13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary and Best Price
13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the most iconic off-the-beaten trekking journeys in Nepal where you would be encountering the unspoiled natural beauty around the world’s 8th-highest mountain peak- Manaslu. It is your golden opportunity to fall in love with the most charming trekking trails with the backdrop of the Himalayas intensified by rich natural heritages. You will trek through the lush forest via a bumpy trail through the gorges, and suspension bridges. This is the best trek for travelers who want a different type of trekking experience in Nepal.
The moderately hard trek in the Manaslu Region that revitalizes your connection with nature, culture, history, and traditional lifestyle, Manaslu Circuit Trek 13 Days is one of the best things to do in Nepal. You will find the essence of what it means to love nature in its truest form.
- Explore the most aesthetic Himalayan view
- Encounter a variety of flora and fauna
- Create unforgettable memories at Larkye La Pass
- Have a great time while traversing Birendra Lake and Manaslu Base Camp
- Quiet and Peaceful trekking experience
The drive from Kathmandu takes you to Soti Khola from where you will be commencing the Manaslu Circuit trekking trip. You will be ascending the trek as soon as you start trekking from Soti Khola. You will be continuing the trek from Machhakhola to Namrung, and finally to Samagaon where you will be staying overnight. After a much-needed acclimatization at Samagaon to save energy for the exploration the next day, you would be traversing the Birendra Lake and MBC. Exploring the most appealing panoramic views of Cheo Himal, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II for multiple, you will be concluding the Manaslu trek journey with a return drive from Dharapani to Kathmandu that takes around 6 to 8 hours.
Expand AllCollapse All
- All the Ground Transportation by Private Vehicles/ Tourist Bus/ Public bus/ Jeep as per the Guest Require
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Treks
- Tea Houses accommodation during the treks
- Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Special Permit for manaslu region
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver