12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Trip Duration 12 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Lodge Trek(Tea House)
- Transport Tourist Bus
12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC Trek Itinerary & Price)
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe Hotel in Pokhara with free breakfast at Hotel third Pole or Pokhara Eco Resort
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Ground transportation by Tourist bus from Kathmandu – Pokhara –kathmandu and by Private car/van/jeep from Pokhara to trek starting point and trek ending point to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Pokhara (First night of the trekking and last night of the trekking).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Major meals in Cities (Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, water, tea / coffee, snacks, shower, battery re-charge laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears, sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
- Cost raised by flight cancelation, emergency rescue charges, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness, re-routing etc which are not under our control