9 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- Trip Duration 9 Days
- Trip Grade Strenuous
9 Days Everest Base Camp Trek then fly Gorakshep to Lukla by Helicopter (Itinerary, Map, Review & Price)
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu domestic airport tax and Helicopter flight from Goreshep to Lukla).
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)