7 Days Langtang Valley Trek
- Trip Duration 7 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Lodge Trek(Tea House)
- Transport Public Vehicles
7 Days Langtang Valley Trek (7 Days Trek Itinerary and Cost)
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi and Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu by drive local jeep.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel
- Insurance company.
- Langtang National Park permits
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag if necessary.
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)