5 Days Everest Base Camp Trek by Helicopter (Itinerary, Map, Review & Price)
- Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.( 2804 M), 6.5 KM Approx.
- Day 02: Trek to Namche ((3445m), 8 KM Approx.
- Day 03: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Syangboche (Elevation:3790 m)
- Day 04: Helicopter Ride over Everest Base Camp (15 minutes) and Fly Back to Lukla (15 minutes)
- Day 05: Flight to Kathmandu from Lukla
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu domestic airport tax and Helicopter flight from Goreshep to Lukla).
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What’s not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
- Day 01Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.( 2804 M), 6.5 KM Approx.We take early flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m.). Upon arrival at Lukla, we would be refreshed in one of the hotels and then start our trek to Phakding (2640 m.). We trek following a gentle climb up the mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi. Nupla (5885m) can be seen in a stone throwing distance on the opposite bank. In the late afternoon, we reach Phakding. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 02 Trek to Namche ((3445m), 8 KM Approx.Having breakfast at Phakding, we commence our trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.).The trail goes along the right bank of Dudh Koshi. Thamserku is standing majestically skyward on the opposite bank. We then reach Bengar. The trail now climbs from the riverbed on the left bank into the mountain, through a forest to Chumoa. We continue along the trail with many ups and downs; cross a stream, and pass by the tiny village Monjo. We then come to Sagarmatha National Park Service where a park entrance fee is to be deposited. We follow a short walk along the riverbed of this V-shaped valley where the river forks Dudh Koshit to the right Bhote Koshi to the left. Now we begin steep ascent to Namche Bazar. On the way, we would have excellent views of Everest (8848m) and Lhotse (8516m.).Surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges, Namche Bazar (3440m) is a central hub of the area for food, trekking gears and other necessary goods. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 03Trek from Namche Bazaar to Syangboche (Elevation:3790 m)Waking up early this morning, you have your breakfast and head towards Syangboche. Heading out of town, you ascend in the trails following the narrow path. Walking in the tracks, you get to see the magnificent Mount Everest.
We enjoy the splendid view of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Nuptse, Lhotse, Tawche, Kwangde and so on from here. While returning to Namche, we would visit Museum just above the town that exhibits Sherpa culture. Overnight at tea house lodge.
- Day 04Helicopter Ride over Everest Base Camp (15 minutes) and Fly Back to Lukla (15 minutes) After a delightful breakfast, you board the helicopter and begin your trip towards the base camp. Here comes the day which you will be dreaming of, the day to see Mt Everest from Kala Patthar. To start this big day, you’ll intake breakfast at Syanboche while your helicopter gets heated. Then you’ll embark on the quest for the best viewpoint to see the Mt. Everest and other adjoining peaks. There is no better place than Kala Patthar, not even the Everest Base Camp to enjoy the Everest view. The pilot will make a landing at Kala Patthar but before that, you will be struck by the bird’s eyes view from the aircraft.
But prior to that, you’ll celebrate the happiness of reaching the Kala Patthar(5,643m). To cherish to the moment you’ll try to make each and every second there a moment for a lifetime. After the time there at the foothill of Everest, you will returning to Lukla via the same helicopter. Overnight at Lukla.
- Day 05Flight to Kathmandu from LuklaWe board our early flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Upon arrival at TIA, we would be received by our representatives and transfer to your hotel. In the Evening about 6 pm Farewell dinner will be served in Bhojan Griha, a typical Nepali restaurant.
We have set date for the 5 Days Everest Base Camp Trek So, select your date and book the trek. if your preferred date is not listed or if you are more than 15 people then contact us for the group price and for the further process to book the trek.