2 Days short Sarangkot-Australian Camp trek from Pokhara
Pokhara is the most destination for tourist to start trek journey. It is considered as a starting point of many trekking trails. Most of the treks are started here. Australian camp trek is one of the simple and easy trek routes that situated in a beautiful landscape of Annapurna region. The trek begins from beautiful and amazing destination Pokhara. It is a great choice for the trekkers to visit dhampus camp, Australian camp, sarangkot, and others. On the other hand, the travelers also enjoy a pleasant walk and take pleasure from the excellent views of the valley, caves, amazing landscape, and mountain range. It offers extraordinary scenery of different peaks to the visitors. This is a suitable trail for all age group people. You can know the trek facts and then make the right decision to begin the adventure journey.
Highlights 2 Days short Sarangkot-Australian Camp trek from Pokhara
It is very important for the travelers to know the highlight of the Australian camp trek. The trek never requires enough skill to hike the peak. The travelers must consider important details about the trek and then go to it.
It is a great opportunity for the trekkers to walk through terraced fields, picturesque settlement, lush rhododendron, view beautiful peaks, and meet friendly people.
- The trek gives serene and alluring Pokhara valley that blessed with caves, fall, and lakes.
- The Australian camp is regarded as the excellent viewpoint in the Annapurna region trekking in Nepal.
- It offers breathtaking views of stunning mountains and a beautiful sunrise from Australian camp, sarangkot, and dhampus.
- It provides a great view of different peaks Annapurna massif, machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, hiunchi, and others.
- The travelers know tradition, culture, and lifestyle of locals
- It is an amazing chance for everyone to view natural water falls, winding rivers, settlement, creeks, and so on.
- The trekkers may also experience beautiful mountain scenery in Nepal and learn the ethnic culture of locals within a short amount of time.