03 Nights 04 Days Lhasa Tibet Tour fly in fly out
3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS LHASA TIBET TOUR FLY IN FLY OUT
The Capital city of Tibet i.e. Lhasa has spectacular nature beauty and popular for its rich culture & tradition and wonderful landscapes. Lhasa is known as one of the highest cities in the world and second most populous city in Tibet. This short duration tour is more comfortable for the tourists who aspire to explore significant places in Lhasa in the limited available time as arrival and departure would be by flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa direct and vice versa. In this short tour, you will really experience the rich culture of Tibetan people and explore these famous places which are full of natural beauty and provide you peace and relief from your otherwise busy routine life schedule.
The Beautiful Journey to this Lhasa Tibet Tour will takes you to Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Sera Monastery and Drepung Monastery. Potala Palace is most admired attraction in Tibet for Tourists which is beautiful monument and once the resident of Dalai Lama. The greatest holy place in Lhasa is Jokhang Temple, a Buddhist Temple and is also known as the Qoikang Monastery. Barkhor street will give you the pleasure and experience of local Tibetan market where you can buy the local items for yourself for usage and as your tourist memory, here you can always enjoy the local Tibetan food also. The Sera Monastery and Drepung Monastery are recognized as one of the “THREE GREAT UNIVERSITY MONASTERIES OF TIBET”. Sightseeing to Sera Monastery will give you amazing breath taking views. The Drepung Monastery is the famous Buddhist college in Tibet which emphasize on traditional studies related to geographical integration.
Therefore, get ready and enjoy this alluring tour with us and let’s make it in the list of your one of the best memorable tours of your life to cherish these moments for the lifetime!
Do not hesitate to contact us once if you have any query or for further information.
- Kathmandu to Lhasa by flight.
- Visit to Potala Palace.
- Visit to Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street.
- Sightseeing to Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery.
- Back to Kathmandu via flight.
- Day 01: Kathmandu-to-Lhasa-by-flight(Bed/Breakfast)
- Day 02: In Lhasa- (Bed/ Breakfast)
- Day 03: In Lhasa -(Bed/Breakfast)
- Day 04: Lhasa-Kathmandu-China-(Breakfast).
- · Transportation by private van or jeep depend on Group Size
- · Tibet travel permits.
- · English speaking Tibetan guide.
- · Accommodation on twin sharing room basis.
- · Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary.
- · Daily breakfast.
- · Hotel-airport-hotel transfer in Lhasa and Kathmandu.
What’s not Included
- · Client and travel insurance.
- · Lunch and dinner.
- · Personal expenses such as a drink, tips & etc.
- Day 01Kathmandu-to-Lhasa-by-flight(Bed/Breakfast)Morning you will fly for about an hour over the panoramic Himalayan ranges to the capital fo Tibet”Lhasa”. Lhasa at an altitude of 3,650mt, is the situated on the north bank of Kyichu River. Lhasa in Tibetan means “Place of the God”,the resident of Dalai Lama., on arrival you will be meet by the local representative and transferred to your respective Hotel(60km/hr). Full rest in the afternoon to acclimatize Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02In Lhasa- (Bed/ Breakfast)After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing including Potala Palace Potala Palace in one of the most beautiful monuments in Tibet with 1,000 room and 13 stores to explore this is probably the most popular tourist attraction in Tibet and Jokhang Temple, Jokhang Temple which was constructed back on 07th century attracts hundred of tourist every year . This temple has a very huge sakyanumi Buddha statue and is considered the holist place in Tibet. Barkhor Market Palace, Barkhor street is the centrifugal tide of pilgrims then you can see the several small, fascination temple into the route . Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03In Lhasa -(Bed/Breakfast) After breakfast full day sightseeing of Sera Monastery,Sera Monastery specialized in the fundamental precepts of Buddhism. Sera survived the ravage of the cultural revolution with light damage, although many of the lesser colleges were destroyed. Drepung Monastery, Drepung Monastery was once one of the world’s largest monasteries. Drepung was founded in 1416.
- Day 04Lhasa-Kathmandu-China-(Breakfast). Transfer to airport Flight back to Kathmandu or to your onward Destination to chain
Note:- Above Cost is Nett Per Person Basis. Flight Fare and Visa Fee will be Extra
Visa Fee US$:-85.00(If American and Canadian Passport Holder extra US$:-90.00)
Flight Fare (Kathmdnu – Lhasa – Kathmandu )US$:-615.00(Subject to Changeable)