15 Days Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek
- Trip Duration 15 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Teahouse Trek
- Transport Public Vehicle
15 Days Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary and Best Price
15 Days Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is one of the most incredible treks around the world’s eighth-highest peak Manaslu. The trek takes you on a heavenly journey through Larkya La Pass, traditional Gurung villages, and monasteries. You will be visiting Tsum Valley which is popular for being the landmark of the ancient Tsumba group. The eye-wooing view of Manaslu intensified by the serene sight of the Birendra Lake makes the Manaslu Circuit Tsum Valley Trek a journey of a lifetime.
Starting the trek with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola, you will be traveling over the delightful trails often through snow and ice. The challenging rugged trails make the trip even more adventurous. While coming across prayer flags, mani walls, chortens, and traditional villages, your connection to the blended Tibetan and Nepalese culture ignite a new kind of energy which is indeed the highlight of the best Manaslu Circuit Tsum Valley Trek.
- Picturesque drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola and back from Besisahar to Kathmandu
- Get to pass through one of the longest passes- Larkya La Pass
- Experience the perfect blend of Tibetan and Gurung culture
- Visit Mu and Longdang Gompas in Tsum Valley
- The spectacular perspective of lakes, rocks, glaciers, and mountains
- Stop by the gorgeous Birendra Lake and Manaslu Base Camp
- Acclimatization at Samagaon
- Look in two of the oldest monasteries in Tsum Valley- Dephydonma and Rachen Monastery
The Manaslu Tsum Valley journey commences with a pleasing drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola from where the trek begins. You will be trekking for 6-7 hours every day from Soti Khola to Namrung. During the spectacular trekking journey, you will be visiting Machha Khola, Doban, along with other incredible landmarks in Manaslu Region. At Namrung, you will get to know about the rich Tibetan culture by meeting the Tibetan descendants. Continuing the journey, you will get to acclimatize at Samagaon where you would be stopping by the Birendra Lake and MBC. The trek resumes and you get the golden opportunity to explore the Larkya La Pass (one of the longest passes in Nepal). When you reach Bhimtang, the end of the trek starts coming closer. You go on a hike to Dharapani from where you get on a tourist bus/ jeep that takes you back to Kathmandu. The Tsum Valley Manaslu Trek is one of the very best travel experiences you will ever have in life that makes your heart full.
- All the Ground Transportation by Private Vehicles/ Tourist Bus/ Public bus/ Jeep as per the Guest Require
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Treks
- Tea Houses accommodation during the treks
- Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Special Permit for manaslu region
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver