20 Days Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek
- Trip Duration 20 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Teahouse Trek
- Transport Public Vehicle
20 Days Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary & Cost
20 Days Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek is a spectacular journey through the rugged trails exploring the wonderful passes, monasteries, and villages around the world’s eighth highest peak- Manaslu. The trek journey takes you to nature’s finest spots where you will be diving deep into the ancient Tibetan culture blended with Nepali culture. The moderately difficult trek makes a divergent trekking experience where you will be making memories of a lifetime.
The 20 days trekking demands great physicality where you need to trek for 5-6 hours every day. However, with good preparation anything is possible. The Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is the perfect way of exploring the ancient Tsum Valley whose culture is still prevalent in the Tsum villages. One of the best treks to go to in 2022/23, Manaslu Circuit Trek indeed makes good times better.
- The spectacular drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola
- Stop by the Birendra Lake and Manaslu Base Camp
- Visit the Larkye La Pass (the highest point of the trek)
- Meet awesome local people
- Dive deep into the wonderful blend of Tibetan and Nepali cultures
- Make a visit to the two monasteries- Dephydonoma and Rachen Monastery
- Explore the magnificent Tsum Valley like never before
The 20 Days Manaslu Trek journey starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola from where you will be hiking. Hiking for 6-7 hours each day, you will pass through some really amazing places like Jagat, Lokpa, and Chumling. The trek ascent is for 16 days with 4 days for descent. You will be visiting Namrung Village and spending overnight at Samagaon preparing for the exploration of Birendra Lake and MBC ahead. The highlight of the Manaslu Trip would be the day when you will explore one of the longest passes of Nepal- Larkye La Pass. Trekking down in the journey you will reach Bensisahar from where you will be on a long scenic drive back to Kathmandu that marks the end of the exciting trekking journey around Manaslu.
Expand AllCollapse All
- All the Ground Transportation by Private Vehicles/ Tourist Bus/ Public bus/ Jeep as per the Guest Require
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Treks
- Tea Houses accommodation during the treks
- Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- Special Permit for manaslu region
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver