Everest Base camp Helicopter Tour Package
This unforgettable aerial journey takes you to the historic site of the 'World's Highest Cabinet meeting' at Kalapatthar plateau in Everest Region, where on 4th December, 2009 ministers of Nepal Government held the world's highest cabinet meeting to raise concerns over the melting of the Himalayan Glaciers due to global warming. Your Everest Heli tour begins from Kathmandu airport with our AS 350B series of Helicopter. Moving eastwards, our helicopter flies parallel to the Himalayan range, allowing magnificent vistas of the soaring Himalayan peaks. After landing at the airstrip in Lukla for final preparation, the heli sightseeing to Kalapatthar will begin. The initial Kalapatthar heli tour part enables you to spend around 15 minutes taking pictures, exploring and viewing Mt. Everest and other surrounding peaks. Once we gather at Pheriche, we shall fly to Lukla and then we shall take the return flight to Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Arival kathmandu pick up to hotel over night at kathmandu hotel; Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Early in the Morning
- Day 03: kathmandu valley sightseeing –Monkey temple, Patan durbarsquire, Pashupatinath (Hindu temple) and Boudhnath stupah . Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Back to your countory .
- Pick up to airport to hotel to airport.
- 3 night 5 star hotel in Kathmandu,
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing according the program
- Kathmandu city tour with special city guide
- City sightseeing entry fees in Kathmandu
- National Park permits
- Heli-tour to Everest Base Camp
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What’s not Included
- Lunch & dinner
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Your insurance
- Tips (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Day 01Arival kathmandu pick up to hotel over night at kathmandu hotel; Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02Early in the Morning Helicopter departs from Tribhuvan International Airport and lands at Everest kalapatthar where you can rest for an hour offers you beautiful views of snowy peaks such as Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,511m), Nuptse (7,879m), Pumo Ri (7165m). Khmbu Glacier, and to see Everest base camp, and back to same Helicopter to Kathmandu airport. Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
6:30: Drive from hotel to airport.
7:30: Fly to Everest View Lodge for breakfast and exploring
8:40: Fly from Everest View Lodge to Everest Base Camp or Kalapather
9:40: Fly from Everest Base Camp to Lukla and continue flying to Kathmandu
11:00: Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 03kathmandu valley sightseeing –Monkey temple, Patan durbarsquire, Pashupatinath (Hindu temple) and Boudhnath stupah . Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 04Back to your countory .
NOTE: Booking should be made 15 days before the flight date and flight confirmation should be received one week before the flight date. Extra cost such as Airport Tax, National Park Fee & breakfast cost is not included in below rate.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the case of cancellation of booking, we need to inform one week before the flight date by the client. Cancellation made one week before the flight date are free of any cancellation charges. Cancellation made less than one week are subject to charge 10% of total fare of requested sector.