Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Ground time: 45 minutes at ABC / Just Drop or Pick
- Day 01: After taking off from Kathmandu, we fly towards the Annapurna Base Camp enjoying panoramic views of the Annapurna massif, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli.
- Pick up to airport to hotel to airport.
- National Park permits
- Heli-tour to Annapurna Base Camp
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What’s not Included
- Lunch & dinner
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Your insurance
- Day 01After taking off from Kathmandu, we fly towards the Annapurna Base Camp enjoying panoramic views of the Annapurna massif, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli. En route we get to feast on the magnificent view of Annapurna Sanctuary, a high glacial basin surrounded by a ring of eleven peaks. This magnificent amphitheater is called a 'sanctuary' because of its natural serenity, beauty and the divine present of Hindu goddesses Annapurna and Gangapurna. Once we reach Annapurna South Base Camp, we witness amazing landscapes, majestic view of snow-capped peaks. Thereafter, we head back to Kathmandu.
NOTE: Booking should be made 15 days before the flight date and flight confirmation should be received one week before the flight date. Extra Cost such as Airport Tax, National Park Fee & breakfast cost is not included in below rate.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the case of cancellation of booking, we need to inform one week before the flight date by the client. Cancellation made one week before the flight date are free of any cancellation charges. Cancellation made less than one week are subject to charge 10% of total fare of requested sector.