7 days Nepal yoga Tour package - Place covered: Kathmandu- - Pokhara & Dhampus (Australian camp)
Balancing your Body and Mind every day with yoga and meditation at the lap of Nature!!!!
7 Days Nepal Yoga Tour Package revolves around beautiful Lake City Pokhara, capital city Kathmandu and tranquil Dhampus Village en-route to Annapurna region trekking. The trip is created after the thorough research by our travel planner Team. Welcome Nepal Treks is the only company in Nepal which is specialized in Meditation and Yoga tours. Therefore, for the better creation of platform to perform meditation and yoga sessions this one week program is created. Itineraries are created scientifically so that travelers get enough time to visit the attractions as well as participate in the sessions.
The journey of 7 Days Nepal Yoga Tour Package starts from Kathmandu and ends in Dhampus Village of Kaski district. Travelers will visit various touristic places of Kathmandu in the beginning. All the day schedules are full of sightseeing only. During morning and evening the sessions of Meditation and Yoga are carried out by our instructors and Gurus. Major touristic places where our guides will take you in Kathmandu are Durbar Square, living goddess Kumari temple, Swyambhunath, Bouddhanath and Pashupatinath.
After Kathmandu travelers will be taken to gorgeous city of Pokhara. The place is very vibrant and close to nature. It is an alluring city full of natural wonders. Meditation on the bank of Phewa Lake in evening would be an amazing thing to experience. Caves like Mahendra, Bat and Gupteshwor are explored along with Davis Falls, Mountain museum and boating is done. Travelers will be again taken to Dhampus Village which is 2 hours drive from Pokhara. Perform the Yoga and meditation sessions gazing at the most spectacular mountain range of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre.
In rural setting relish the Yoga and let your body get the fresh mountain air. Awaken the spirit and rejuvenate the soul. Book the 7 Days Nepal Yoga Tour Package with us and participate in the Yoga sessions uniquely in this Himalayan nation.
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu then transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: kathmandu to Pokhara:
- Day 03: Pokhara sightseeing:
- Day 04: Pokhara to dhampus
- Day 05: Dhampus to Pokhara:
- Day 06: Pokhara to Kathmandu:
- Day 07: Departure:
- All land transportation according the program
- Deluxe Accommodation with Breakfast in city
- Tea house accommodation in mountain with free breakfast
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the tour.
- Accommodation at hotel and Ashrams.
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- Meditation Blanket (can be purchased or returned after the trek)
- Farewell dinner with culture program.
- Meditation and yoga Classes as per itinerary.
- Private transportation during your tour as per itinerary
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing in city.
- All tax, vat & Service charge
What’s not Included
- Every day Lunch & dinner
- Service other then mentioned above
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Tips, it’s not mandatory but expected
- Day 01Arrival in kathmandu then transfer to hotel. Arrival at Kathmandu airport, pick up and transfers to hotel. Check in to the hotel with welcome drink. After a short rest at evening visit a tourist Market in Thamel. Overnight at 3 star hotel (Thamel Eco Resort or The address Kathmandu Hotel)
- Day 02kathmandu to Pokhara:After breakfast at hotel, drive to pokhara, evening Self boating in fewa lake or hand around in tourist place lake side. Overnight at Pokhara Hotel Third Pole or Pokhara Eco Resort
- Day 03Pokhara sightseeing: Get up early in the morning and drive to sarankot to see Himalaya view and sunrise view. and visit the snowy peaks of the Annapurna massif, Bindabasini Temple, Davi’s fall, Gupteshwar Cave, Regional Museum, Seti River Gorge (the place to see white river). Overnight at Pokhara Hotel Third Pole or Pokhara Eco Resort
- Day 04Pokhara to dhampusAfter breakfast at Hotel. Drive to dhampus by private car/van/Jeep then Hiking in Australian camp. It’s a feeling of trekking in Himalaya. Then Overnight at Tea house lodge.
- Day 05Dhampus to Pokhara: Today after breakfast drive back to Pokhara then its free day for you to do some adventure by self paying extralike
Bungee jumping its cost about usd 80
Paragliding its cost about usd $ 100
Zeep flying its cost about usd $ 70
Evening self rest or shopping etc.
Overnight at Pokhara Hotel Third Pole or Pokhara Eco Resort
- Day 06Pokhara to Kathmandu:After breakfast drive to Kathmandu (approx... 6 hrs. drive) on the way you will enjoy the Himalayas nature, in the evening provide the farewell dinner with Nepal cuisine and dancing. Overnight at 3 star hotel (Thamel Eco Resort or The address Kathmandu Hotel)
- Day 07Departure:After Breakfast start sightseeing in Kathmandu-like monkey temple or pashupatinath (Hindu temple) or durbar squire. Check Out from hotel and Departure to airport
Every Morning yoga class: Before Breakfast Yoga with sunrise (06:30 am to 07: 30 am)
Every Evening meditation class: After dinner & before go to bed, sitting meditation class (07:00 Pm to 08:00 pm)