6 days Nepal Yoga Tour Package (Place covered - Kathmandu – Lumbini)
Balancing your Body and Mind every day with yoga and meditation at the lap of Nature!!!!
Nepal is the place that is known for origin of Lord Buddha. The nation is frequently named as a country where sanctuaries are more than houses. Along these lines, otherworldly existence and tasteful esteems are accessible in wealth. Discover without anyone else's input about the glories of engineering and verifiable points of interest by picking expertly composed 6 Days Nepal Yoga Tour Package. Welcome Nepal Treks and Tours takes you to Lord Buddha's royal residence and UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES of Kathmandu and let you enjoy the magnificent Yoga sessions instructed by Gurus and Yoga experts.
Kathmandu Durbar Square which is the home of various sanctuaries, castles and living goddess Kumari will go about as delectable hors d'oeuvre of awesome visit in Nepal. The perspective of slopes, mountains and Kathmandu Valley is superb from best of this sanctuary. The sanctuary is known for religious amicability amongst Hindus and Buddhists. Another stop is Patan Durbar Square. Well known for Malla administration expressions and culture this Newari town is additionally UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE site recorded place to visit in Nepal. Kathmandu Lumbini Tour at that point heads to Buddhists journey goal Lumbini. The castle of King Suddhodan father of Lord Buddha can be satisfaction to watch. The seven stages taken by Buddha and his origination can be seen. Various pagodas and sanctuaries worked by various nation methods could be upbeat sight to appreciate. Besides, Ashoka Pillar, Mayadevi Temple and different religious communities will give genuinely necessary serenity and otherworldly existence. 6 Days Nepal Yoga Tour Package always accommodates morning and evening sessions of Yoga and meditation.
Book the 6 Days Nepal Yoga Tour Package and get ideal fulfillment while visiting in Nepal. This visit will give the required minutes to extinguish your strive after verifiable and religiously huge destination. Welcome Nepal Treks and Tours go organizers are available to every one of your recommendations and wishes. We are constantly adaptable in altering the best visit bundles in Nepal for your fulfillment. Come and appreciate the glorious attractions of Nepal with us and let your physical, mental and spiritual self flourish via Yoga in Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Drive/Fly Lumbini.
- Day 04: Lumbini Sightseeing.
- Day 05: Drive/Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06: Departure.
- All land transportation according the program
- Deluxe Accommodation with Breakfast in city
- Tea house accommodation in mountain with free breakfast
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the tour.
- Accommodation at hotel and Ashrams.
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- Meditation Blanket (can be purchased or returned after the trek)
- Farewell dinner with culture program.
- Meditation and yoga Classes as per itinerary.
- Private transportation during your tour as per itinerary
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing in city.
- All tax, vat & Service charge
What’s not Included
- Every day Lunch & dinner
- Service other then mentioned above
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Tips, it’s not mandatory but expected
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel. Arrival in Kathmandu. Check in hotel. Hang around in tourist place thamel. Overnight at 3 star Hotel (Thamel Eco Resort or the Address Kathmandu Hotel)
- Day 02Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square & Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple.
The square, situated in the heart of the city, consists of enchanting melange of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan's religious and social life and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. There are three main courtyards or chowks, so named central Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk and Keshav Narayan Chowk in the square. The Sundari Chowk holds in its center a masterpiece of stone architecture, the Royal bath called Tushahity. Overnight at 3 star Hotel (Thamel Eco Resort or the Address Kathmandu Hotel)
- Day 03Drive/Fly Lumbini.After taking breakfast, we will move towards Lumbini. Overnight at Hotel peace palace or similar
- Day 04Lumbini Sightseeing. Is a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the Rupendahi district of Nepal. It is sometimes claimed to be the place where Queen Mayadevi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama, who as the Buddha Gautama founded the Buddhist tradition. The Buddha lived between roughly 623 and 543 BCE. Lumbini is one of four magnets for pilgrimage that sprang up in places pivotal to the life of the Buddha, the others being at Kushinagar, Bodh Gaya and Sarnath.
Lumbini was where the Buddha lived until the age of 29. Lumbini has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi temple, and others under construction. Also located here is the Puskarini or Holy Pond where the Buddha's mother took the ritual dip prior to his birth and where he, too, had his first bath, as well as the remains of Kapilvastu palace. At other sites near Lumbini, earlier Buddhas were, according to tradition, born, achieved ultimate awakening and finally relinquished earthly form. Overnight at Hotel peace palace or similar
- Day 05Drive/Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at 3 star Hotel (Thamel Eco Resort or the Address Kathmandu Hotel)
- Day 06Departure.After breakfast at hotel, rest or last min shopping then drop to airport.
Every Morning yoga class: Before Breakfast Yoga with sunrise (06:30 am to 07: 30 am)
Every Evening meditation class: After dinner & before go to bed, sitting meditation class (07:00 Pm to 08:00 pm)