11 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Trip Duration 11 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Destination Nepal
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Lodge Trek(Tea House)
- Transport Car + Flight
11 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC Trek Itinerary & Price)
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu with brekafast - (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and pokhara to kathmandu by Flight
- All needed ground transportation by private car/vehicles to trekking starting/ending points as per itinerary
- Standard Pokhara hotel with free brekafast
- Complete trekking information before starting the trek (In Kathmandu or Pokhara)
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Included
- Personal clothing and gears, sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
- Hotels in Pokhara (We can make a booking in extra cost)
- Any kind of drinks (tea, coffee, water, hot water, etc) and of bar bills (alcoholic beverages)
- Hot shower, WIFI, any electronic battery charges during only in trekking
- Your travel insurance (Travel insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip and it must be covered both medical & emergency evacuation.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)