Langtang Helicopter Tour
Langtang valley Helicopter Tour is operated in charter basis for individuals, couples, families and group of friends. Langtang region lies 32 km, north of Kathmandu towards the Nepal-China (Tibet) border. It has a number of high peaks including Langtang range and Lirung (7246m), which dominates the upper reaches of Langtang valley. The region has over 70 glaciers including Ganesh Himal and high altitude lakes like Parvatikunda, Gosainkunda, Dudhkunda and Bhairavkunda. Langtang valley, which has been expanded up to the Tibetan border, was declared as a national park in 1976. Langtang National park is also major object of attraction of this area with a wide variety of flora and fauna. Langtang Heli sightseeing or Langtang valley heli tour is probably one of the shortest available flights that we have with the best of scenery to experience & diverse attractions in a short phase of time.
Ground time : 1 hr at Kanzing / Just Drop or Pick
- Day 01: Arival kathmandu pick up to hotel over night at kathmandu hotel; Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Early in the Morning
- Day 03: kathmandu valley sightseeing –Monkey temple, Patan durbarsquire, Pashupatinath (Hindu temple) and Boudhnath stupah . Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Back to your countory .
- Pick up to airport to hotel to airport.
- 3 night 5 star hotel in Kathmandu,
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing according the program
- Kathmandu city tour with special city guide
- City sightseeing entry fees in Kathmandu
- National Park permits
- Heli-tour to Everest Base Camp
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What’s not Included
- Lunch & dinner
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Your insurance
- Tips (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Day 01Arival kathmandu pick up to hotel over night at kathmandu hotel; Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02Early in the Morning Helicopter departs from Tribhuvan International Airport and lands at Everest kalapatthar where you can rest for an hour offers you beautiful views of snowy peaks such as Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,511m), Nuptse (7,879m), Pumo Ri (7165m). Khmbu Glacier, and to see Everest base camp, and back to same Helicopter to Kathmandu airport. Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
6:30: Drive from hotel to airport.
7:30: Fly to Everest View Lodge for breakfast and exploring
8:40: Fly to Everest View Lodge to Lukla and continue flying to Kathmandu
9:00: Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 03kathmandu valley sightseeing –Monkey temple, Patan durbarsquire, Pashupatinath (Hindu temple) and Boudhnath stupah . Overnight at 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 04Back to your countory .
NOTE: Booking should be made 15 days before the flight date and flight confirmation should be received one week before the flight date. Extra Cost such as Airport Tax, National Park Fee & breakfast cost is not included in below rate.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the case of cancellation of booking, we need to inform one week before the flight date by the client. Cancellation made one week before the flight date are free of any cancellation charges. Cancellation made less than one week are subject to charge 10% of total fare of requested sector.